The Netherlands China Law Association welcomes new members.
The annual membership fee is EUR 100 and for students the fee is EUR 15.
By subscribing to our membership, you will:
(1) Be connected to other members with different backgrounds and build your business and academic contacts;
(2) Receive periodical updates via newsletters and event alerts;
(3) Be provided with the opportunity to engage in a forum to discuss the cutting-edge legal issues in a friendly environment with peers;
(4) Be prioritised to attend all our lectures, seminars, training and other events;
(5) Be prioritised to get involved in our internship and exchange programs with Dutch and Chinese law firms, companies and universities; and have the opportunity to post your articles, comments and announcements on our website.
If you would like to become a member, please download the membership form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below.